Does your business plan include protecting your brand - your trademark? Is your trademark or copyright being infringed upon and you need advice on how to handle it? Have a website that hosts third-party content and you are receiving letters from individuals claiming trademark or copyright infringement and you aren't sure if the notice is legitimate or not? We can help! Contact us today to schedule an appointment to discuss how we may assist you with the following:
Intellectual Property matters handled by Beebe Law include:
- Filed for Trademarks (wordmark and logo) with the USPTO for clothing company.
- Consulted with new start up on Trademark process for food product.
- Consulted on cyber-squatting issue for restaurant business.
- Consulted on DMCA received by client and crafted response to the same.
- Consulted on Trademark Infringement cease and desist letter and crafted response.
- Consulted with business owner regarding their own website and how to navigate copyright concerns for content they wanted to use.
- Drafted Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreement for business concerned about Trade Secrets and employees.
- Consulted with business owner about former independent contractor's continued use of Trademark in different areas online; successful in getting content removed from social media and websites.
Intellectual Property Law Related Articles
Intellectual Property Resources
Small Business Law
Intellectual Property Law
Outside In-House Counsel Services
Social Medial Law
Online Defemation Law
Foreign Subpoena Domestication
Beebe Law, PLLC
Business Partner Dispute
Communications Decency Act
User Generated Content
Trust and Safety
Website Terms of Service
App Terms of Service
California Consumer Privacy Act
Website ADA Compliance
Digital Crisis Response Plan
Crisis Response Plan
Cease and Desis Letters
Technology Facilitated Harassment
Advertising Copy Review
Sponsorship and Influencer Agreements
Copyright 2012 - 2021, Beebe Law, PLLC. All Rights Reserved.
Creativity takes courage.
- Henri Matisse